Post on : February 16, 2023
Motorists are advised that snow removal and/or street widening operations are scheduled from Thursday, February 16 2023 at 11:00 pm until Friday, February 17 2023 at 6:00 am, and vehicles must be removed during snow removal operations. To avoid being ticketed or towed, vehicles should be moved from the following 11 streets before the operations begin.
1. Cochrane St (Duckworth St to Water St)
2. Convent Sq (Hamilton Ave to End)
3. Duckworth St (Prescott St to Quidi Vidi Rd)
4. Hamilton Ave (Hamilton Ave Ext to Water St)
5. Hamilton Ave Exten (Blackmarsh Rd to Cornwall Ave)
6. Hill O’chips (Duckworth St to Water St)
7. Holloway St (Gower St to Water St)
8. Prescott St (Duckworth St to Water St)
9. Prospect St (King’s Rd to Holloway St)
10. Temperance St (Duckworth St to Water St)
11. Water St (Prescott St to Temperance St)
For updates, please visit https://map.stjohns.ca/snow.
Vehicles impeding the snow removal operation will be removed and impounded at the owner’s expense. The towing and administration fee is $250, and the impounding fee is $25 each day the vehicle is held in storage. If proof of registration and insurance is not provided, the vehicle can only be towed (not driven) from the impound lot.